Monday, July 11, 2011

A great start to July!

July is Starting off with a bang!




I got to take my girls to New Hampshire and spend a week with my mother. We went to the beach and got to see a great Beatles band called Help. be sure to check them out here
so you can see where they are playing next.


My girls joined a new colorguard. They are just in love with this guard. Their team mates are all so nice as well as the staff and other parents. looks like its going to be a great year for them.



Now as for scrapbooking I have not got as much done so far this month as I would like to. I do have 1 two page LO that I finished. I am in the process of doing this months LO challenge on here as well as the card challenge.
ok so i know thats a really bad picture. i will have to get a better one on here for u. In the meantime I can not wait to see what you all come up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment