Wednesday, June 17, 2009

It is Puppy time!

Ok so i know I have not been on here in just way to long. It has been one crazy month. School is out for me and my girls will be out soon too. woohoo. We are also almost done with all our after school actitites as well. (gymnastics recitile tomorrow. The best news of all is our new Puppy Apollo. We got him Monday. He is 9 weeks old. (german shepherd) I just love him to death. So far he has been so good.



I have had no computer for about a month now. I have to sneak on my daughters laptop lol how sad is that. So that would be the other reason why I have not been on. I hope to get a new computer soon.


As for the challenge. I have one entry in so far. come on girls lets give this a try. I will post mine and the other entry on the blog at the end of the month. Lets give this one a try it is going to be so fun.

I plan on scrapping all day tomorrow when my girls are at school. I will finish up my challenge here as well as some from one of my fav. groups scrap n chat. I will be sure to update tomorrow night with pics of what i get done.

No comments:

Post a Comment