Thursday, December 31, 2009

January week 1 organization tip

this is a tip that both a scrapbooker and non scrapbooker could use / do..

Digital Picture Storage - Every 3-4 months I save my photos onto CD to make more room on my hard drive. (ok - I also have an external hard drive copy just in case) I generally organize my photos in monthly photos by shooting date (since the camera downloads them that way). I get rid of "bad" photos and then save several months onto a CD. I make a backup CD which I store and I put the other copy in a CD holder glued to the back of my scrapbooks for the same time period. They sell self stick CD envelopes in many scrapbooking stores for this purpose.

1 comment:

  1. I do the same thing with my pictures. Organize by month, print the ones I want each month, then save them on a disk. It really keeps everything organized and makes it so easy for me to find pics when I need them.

    ReplyDelete