Monday, January 26, 2009

had a blast yesterday with my fiskateer friends

there was a online crop on the fiskateers site. we had so much fun. i did not get any LO's done but i did get into my scrapbooking stash and got to do some crafting.

here are some items i made.
Magnets that i had (free ones that come in the mail) I altered. to hold my girls art work


two cards that i made for some friends


fiskateer name tag



There are some more items that i am working on and when I finish I will post them here. I did not get any LO's sent in for this past week. Therefor i have a rak that I will set aside for another day. Please be sure to look at this weeks scraplift. I am sure you will love it. Remember I will pick a name from all the Lo that i get and that person will win a prize from me. Just follow the steps under challenge info.

2 comments:

  1. WOW U did SUPER.. I missed it:(
    I forgot..

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks hun i really did have so much fun.

    well i am praying for a snowday tomorrow so i can get lots more scrapping done then.

    ReplyDelete