Friday, January 16, 2009

wow have I really not had a chance to update my blog till now?

It has just been one busy week here. Playing catch up from getting hurt and then my daughter having the flu. All I can say is thank god it is Friday! I am going to do some scrapping this weekend so i will update with pics from that over the weekend. I am going to add the new LO for the week on Sunday and start doing the new ones on Sunday from now on. I also want to thank Michelle from www.faeriedustdreams.com for giving me the opportunity to be on her design team. I can not wait to get started. If you have not seen her store please be sure to check it out. she has some wonderful items there. You can also get loads of ideas there for all of your craft needs.


I also want to send a big thank you to Kate for the unbelievable RAK that she sent me. I will take a picture of all the goodies and show to show you all. If you have never been to her blog you need to check it out. she is an outstanding scrapper!!! here is her link... http://kateblue.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment