Sunday, January 18, 2009

Sunday fun

Well once again we got snow. Not to much, but enough to keep me inside. Therefor today i had the chance to scrap a little. Well I didn't really scrap i was playing with my new Fiskers circle border punch. I made these cute little flowers with them. I am still trying to get them to look a little better but i am happy with the ones I made. While I was scrapping I had my little one next to me scrapping away. she made me a little picture with all of her scrap stuff that she has. so of course I had to put a picture of her with her master piece

I am going to be working on a few different challenges tonight. One is a LO with circles being the main focus another is a black and white LO. I also want to work on my LO challenge. I might combine 2 of the challenges together.








No comments:

Post a Comment